Friday, April 10, 2009

I should update this more often.

I have been exploring lots of EDH lately. I now have 2 decks complete. 

One is B/G/W with Doran as the general. It is a re-animator style deck and all I can say it is brutal to duel against. I have not played it against multiple opponents yet, but it should hold it's own nicely.

The second is a R/G/W with Rith, the Awakener as it's General. It is a pretty straightforward beatdown deck that tries to generate so many tokens that it just wins.

Both of these decks have good amounts of lifegain, from the necessary Exalted Angel to the truly beastly, Divinity of Pride, which rumor has it in EDH is a 8/8, flying, lifelink for 5, hmmmm...

I will be posting some more frequent updates, so until then, keep gaining that life!

No comments:

Post a Comment